Thursday, July 26, 2012

Hi! So I have been stressed out trying to come up with an awesome 'first' entry on this blog as I work my way through how this stuff all works. Then I made the realization that probably no  one would be actually reading it! But the 'what do I want this space to be' and how to develop a personality for it is worse than giving birth to a baby. Because I control the characteristics of this 'baby'. It can be fun, or dry or whimiscal...sighs...maybe I will take the baby birth thing to heart and let this blog determine who it is and what it wants to be when it grows up! Anyway I wanted to get my feet wet (anyone remember the birth in a pod thing that was popular a few years ago?)

4 comments:

  1. I am honored to be your very first "commenter" Congratulations on your new blog! I love the name. Just figure it out as you go and have fun along the way!
    Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your encouragement Miriam. Old dogs can learn new tricks, it may just take a bit longer :)

      Delete
  2. When I first got my one of several blogs I was stressed out.. I found once I just sat down and start posting I came up with tons of ideas. I hope to see more here.. I need all the help I can get on plants and Ideas for the yard.
    I found you on Hometalk
    Chris Wheeler
    www.chriswheelerquilts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris. I will be happy to give you ideas for your landscape! I do design as well.

      Delete